About the Wine:
Traditional elaboration; grapes are gently crushed at our winery, then a pre fermentation maceration is carried out for 48 hours al 10 grades C. It ferments in stainless steel tanks for 7 days, with daily pumping over, at 25 grades C. 100% malolactic fermentation. 35% of the wine is aged in American oak, while the remaining 65% is left evolving in epoxy-covered concrete pools.
Alcohol: 14% by vol.
Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Flor del Inca Cabernet Sauvignon is a fruit forward style wine with a bright and attractive deep red color. On the nose, it presents spicy aromas combined with plums and pepper. Persistent and well balanced on the plate, easy to drink and enjoy. Great wine to pair with roasted meat, grilled vegetables or pasta.