About the Wine:
Traditional elaboration; grapes are gently crushed at our winery, then a pre fermentation maceration is carried out for 48 hours al 10 grades C. It ferments in stainless steel tanks for 7 days, with daily pumping over, at 25 grades C. 100% malolactic fermentation. 25% of the wine is aged in American oak, while the remaining 75% is left evolving in epoxy-covered concrete pools.
Alcohol: 14% by vol.
Varietals: 100% Malbec
Flor del Inca Malbec is a fruit forward style wine with a vivacious deep red color with violet hints. On the nose it presents aromas of red fruits, cherries and plums with chocolate notes. Persistent and well-balanced, easy to drink. Great to enjoy with roasted meat, fowl and salmon.