About the Vineyard:
For three generations the Tombacco Family has been producing and bottling Italian wines with genuine and intense flavours, in the best wine-making tradition of our country. We work to create different types of products, to satisfy an Italian and foreign market that is both demanding and capable of choosing quality wines at competitive prices. 40% of our production gives rise to around 10 million bottles a year, while the remaining 60% is sold in barrels.
About the Wine:
The Pecorino varietal is a white skinned grape from the Abruzzo region. It has been cultivated in the best vineyard locations for over many centuries.
The light shines in a bright yellow, a prelude to rich olfactory nuances with hints of exotic fruit and soft spicy notes. On the palate the Pecorino is a complex and flavourful wine, with good acidity and mineral notes, perfect to accompany fish dishes and white meats.