Made with the best Verdejo grapes from Bodegas Riojanas’ Rueda and La Seca vineyards. 100% Verdejo, of which, more than 80% comes from centenary vineyards consisting of bush vines that are harvested by hand. The remaining 20% of the vines are young (between 20 and 40 years old), trellised, and harvested by machine at night.
Light straw yellow color with green hues. The nose is fragrant, powerful yet clean – combining tropical fruits, stone fruit and citrus notes with subtle reminiscences of the Rueda terrain. It bursts with flavor, with green notes and tropical fruits coming to the fore, a blend of freshness and warmth.